Returning - Chapter 149

Chapter 149: Jealousy

Zhao Yu had never seen Ji Sui angry before. She even believed that, as long as she didn't do anything too excessive, a good man like him would probably never get angry with her.

Of course, before opening the door, she was also well aware that letting an ex-boyfriend into the apartment while a girlfriend was home alone was the kind of thing that was seriously excessive for anyone. If Ji Sui had no reaction, it would only mean he didn't care about her at all.

Looking at his face—unusually stern—Zhao Yu quickly pulled out her phone and showed him the door's surveillance footage. "You can look at this. There's evidence here. He was waiting at my door the whole time. I didn't know he would come. And we've only been inside for a few minutes. Nothing happened. You have to believe me."

She explained with a nervous expression, looking like she was about to cry. Ji Sui could only sigh helplessly, taking her phone and locking the screen without even glancing at it. "I didn't say I don't believe you. Of course I know you wouldn't do that kind of thing."

Zhao Yu's face brightened, but then, like a child who had misbehaved, she lowered her head and stared fixedly at the tips of her shoes, speaking softly. "I know. I shouldn't have let him in."

"Exactly. That's exactly what I'm angry about." Ji Sui was blunt. "Did you forget how he treated you before? If he hurt you again this time, what would you do then?"

Zhao Yu kept her head down, staring at the floor with a look of aggrieved pitifulness. Seeing her like that, Ji Sui couldn't maintain his anger. It subsided, leaving only another sigh. "And besides, you're my girlfriend. You let another man just walk into your apartment, and that man was your ex-boyfriend. How do you expect me to feel? Suspicious that you still like him, that you still can't forget him?"

Zhao Yu shook her head hastily. "No. It ended between him and me a long time ago."

Ji Sui reached out, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into his embrace. "Zhao Yu, sometimes, I really do wonder if you... still haven't forgotten him."

Leaning against his shoulder, she continued shaking her head, still aggrieved. "I really haven't. I already told him I have a boyfriend. He knows about us now. Can't you feel who I care about in my heart right now?"

After holding her quietly for a long moment, he slowly released her, one hand gently caressing her face. "You're too perfect. It makes me feel insecure."

Zhao Yu glared at him in feigned anger. "So what you're saying is, for the sake of your sense of security, you want to break up with me?"

Ji Sui chuckled helplessly, taking the opportunity to pinch her cheek. "What are you talking about? You're my girlfriend now. How could I possibly let go?"

Seeing that his mood had softened, Zhao Yu started coaxing him again with coquettish words. "I'm sorry. I know I was wrong. It definitely won't happen again. Please don't be mad at me, okay?"

"How could I bear to stay mad at you?" Ji Sui wrapped his arm around her as they sat on the sofa. "I'm angry at myself. I haven't been able to give you the confidence to move forward with me, which is why we're both treating officially dating like some kind of secret affair."

Glancing at the spot where Xue Zi'ang had been sitting, he asked again, "Now that he knows, will it affect your work?"

Zhao Yu shook her head, her expression troubled. "I don't know."

Ji Sui took her hand, holding it tightly in his palm. "Don't be afraid. You still have me. I'll take care of you."

Zhao Yu gave him an exasperated look. "Easy to say. When I've lost my job and really have nothing left, let's see if those high-society relatives of yours will allow us to be together."

Ji Sui found her impossible, giving a low chuckle. "I told you long ago, I can make my own decisions about my affairs. They won't interfere."

"I don't believe it." Zhao Yu pursed her lips. "Even if they didn't object, I still have to work hard myself first, try to become worthy of you."

"Where are you unworthy of me?" Ji Sui looked at her seriously. "If you don't believe me, shall we test it? I'll take you home to meet my family, okay?"

Zhao Yu was unwilling to face this question. After a slight pause, she simply leaned in and pressed her lips to his.

A single kiss was enough to instantly ignite the longing and desire he'd felt over this period. Ji Sui reached out, his hand firmly cupping the back of her head. He quickly took control, tangling with her tongue, sucking and licking, plundering her mouth without restraint.

Following his lead, Zhao Yu actively leaned back, slowly lying down on the sofa so his tall, broad frame could cover her completely.

After entwining with her tongue for a long time, his hands kindling countless sparks across her body, Ji Sui suddenly remembered something. He raised his head, glanced at the window with its curtains still open, then scooped up her softened body and strode into the bedroom.

Zhao Yu's desire had already been fully aroused by his deep kisses and caresses. And, harboring the intention to please him, she was very eager once placed on the big bed, busily stripping off her own clothes.

After drawing the bedroom curtains, Ji Sui turned back to look. Her top had already been tossed aside, leaving only a white bra that squeezed her breasts together into two full, round mounds.

He stepped up onto the head of the bed in one stride, scooped her body up to hold her on his lap, and couldn't wait to push her bra up. Burying his entire face in her chest, he licked and sucked at the expanse of creamy white flesh, occasionally teasing the nipples with his mouth, drawing even more of her delicate moans.

Watching her tremble all over ignited even darker desire in his eyes. In a few movements, he had his pants open. He grabbed a condom from the nightstand and put it on. Guiding his already rock-hard heat against her slick entrance, he rubbed back and forth, slowly parting the opening and pushing deeper inch by inch.

With her hands braced on his shoulders, Zhao Yu cooperated, twisting her waist and sinking down. She quickly took him in to the hilt, drawing a satisfied sigh from both of them.

Ji Sui kissed her lips again, thrusting his hips up forcefully into her, the pace getting faster and fiercer, the power heavier—a stark contrast to his usual gentleness.

Zhao Yu knew Xue Zi'ang had completely triggered his anger and insecurity. The fire simmering inside him hadn't dissipated entirely despite her earlier coaxing.

"Ji Sui..." Panting, she held him tight, actively reaching out her tongue to lick the corner of his lips and chin, gently licking his Adam's apple. "Mmm... Ji Sui..."

Not until he had sent her over the edge into climax did he barely manage to slow the desperate rhythm of his thrusts. Holding her face, his forehead pressed against hers, he rasped, "You are mine. I won't let anyone take you away."

Zhao Yu nodded, her bare upper body pressed tightly against his chest. Clinging to his neck, she offered him another lingering, wet kiss.

Ji Sui laid her down on the bed, parted her buttocks, and entered her hard from behind. One hand grabbed her breast, kneading it forcefully, while the other turned her face so he could kiss her.

When they finally climaxed together, she was panting too hard to speak, merely lying limp in his embrace, letting him continue playing with her breasts.

His warm, wet lips kissed the skin on the side of her neck. Panting heavily, Ji Sui murmured by her ear, "I prepared a gift for you."

Comments